Wednesday 18 November 2009

Waybuloo Conspiracy?

I had to come and tell you all this!

There is a conspiracy on CBeebies, and they are brainwashing our children! They are making them do *whispers* New Age practices...

It's appalling! I believe Waybuloo is the most obvious culprit, though obviously we can't rule out subliminal messaging in the the rest of the programs - I mean, if they'll resort to yoga and (look away now if easily offended) a sun dial - who knows what they may be capable of?

There is more information here in this excellent video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYwYKVPnenw

I shall try to find out more on the subject. My first step will be to interrogate the talking Waybuloo character that Elanor will get for her birthday tomorrow. Must go hunt for the gaffer tape and pliers ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment