Thursday 11 February 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I was told, this morning. Yes, it's the 11th. No, he doesn't know when Valentine's Day is. So he guessed.

I'll let him off, we have not celebrated it before, and we've been together eight years. Even more of a surprise, as he said. I got a large box of chocolates and a book, and I am just going to enjoy both in a hot, deep bath.

Yesterday was my Mum's birthday, we scattered her ashes under a tree at Rawdon Crematorium. Elanor decided it was a christmas tree. Quite impressed with the turnaround, she was only cremated 22 hours previously.

I am musing on a long rant about random articles that have been bugging me, as a return to a more usual blog format - but I think it will keep for another day - when I may, or may not, be more coherent.

Thankyou everyone for the lovely messages of condolence.

No comments:

Post a Comment